Brady, MD, MBA- Medical Director of Villa Fairmont Mental Health Rehabilitation Center, Medical Director of Sausal Creek Outpatient Stabilization Clinic, behavioral health consultant * Dr.
What does BHC stand for?
BHC stands for Behavioral Health Consultant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHC
We have 146 other meanings of BHC in our Acronym Attic
- Baptist Health Care (health care provider)
- Baptist Home Care
- Barron Hilton Cup
- Bastogne Historical Center (Belgium)
- Bâtiments d'Habitation Collectifs (French: Collective Residential Buildings; public housing)
- Beckett Heating and Cooling (Williamsport, IN)
- Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood song)
- Before Housing Costs
- Behavioral Health Care
- Behavioral Health Center
- Belarusian Helsinki Committee
- Belgrave Heights Convention
- Bell Helicopter Company
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Benign Hereditary Chorea
- Benzene Heart Cut
- Benzene Hexachloride
- Bertrand Hanot Consulting (information technology consulting company; Belgium)
- Besançon Hockey Club (Besançon, France)
- Béthune Hockey Club (Béthune, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such procedures involve screening all pregnant women before delivery (at 32-36 weeks) and 6 weeks after delivery and allowing doctors and nurses to make referrals to a behavioral health consultant in the obstetrics/gynecology department.
When a medical provider identifies a behavioral or emotional barrier to a patient's physical health, such as problems managing chronic illness and/or pain, the medical provider will call the Behavioral Health Consultant who will then assess the patient in the exam room and develop a behavior-change plan with the patient.
Creative ASP of Michigan is a unique entity formed by the recent acquisition of CareNet(TM) (formerly of Adia Healthcare of Ann Arbor) combined with Creative's industry standard setting products Avatar(TM) and Infoscriber (TM), in collaboration with the consulting and training team of behavioral health consultant OPEN MINDS, Gettysburg, PA.