The Excellence Act would restore a steady funding stream for community behavioral health centers - $1.
What does BHC stand for?
BHC stands for Behavioral Health Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHC
We have 146 other meanings of BHC in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Holding Company
- Baptist Health Care (health care provider)
- Baptist Home Care
- Barron Hilton Cup
- Bastogne Historical Center (Belgium)
- Bâtiments d'Habitation Collectifs (French: Collective Residential Buildings; public housing)
- Beckett Heating and Cooling (Williamsport, IN)
- Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood song)
- Before Housing Costs
- Behavioral Health Care
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- Belarusian Helsinki Committee
- Belgrave Heights Convention
- Bell Helicopter Company
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Benign Hereditary Chorea
- Benzene Heart Cut
- Benzene Hexachloride
- Bertrand Hanot Consulting (information technology consulting company; Belgium)
- Besançon Hockey Club (Besançon, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cerner solutions are licensed by approximately 10,000 facilities around the world, including more than 2,700 hospitals; 4,150 physician practices; 45,000 physicians; 550 ambulatory facilities, such as laboratories, ambulatory centers, behavioral health centers, cardiac facilities, radiology clinics and surgery centers; 800 home health facilities; 45 employer sites and 1,750 retail pharmacies.
2257), this legislation would establish national standards and oversight for Federally Qualified Community Behavioral Health Centers (FQCBHCs).
The existing main hospital and emergency department will be renovated as an urgent care center, mental and behavioral health center and general medical beds.
; and * Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center in Toms River.
On a state level, there are currently 28 hospitals, 660+ office-based providers, 38 long-term and post-acute care facilities, four behavioral health centers and two large medical laboratories connected to the CORHIO HIE.
In 2006, Avera Behavioral Health Center opened in Sioux Falls, S.
It operates 100 acute-care hospitals, behavioral health centers, ambulatory surgery centers and radiation oncology centers in 22 states, Washington, D.