If decision-makers make systematically bad decisions, we want to understand why,' said Professor Alex Kacelnik, Freidin's supervisor and head of the Behavioral Ecology Research Group in Oxford University's Department of Zoology.
What does BERG stand for?
BERG stands for Behavioral Ecology Research Group (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BERG
We have 13 other meanings of BERG in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Building Energy Research and Development (Department of Energy)
- Key Generator for SHF Satellite
- Building for Ecologically Responsible Design Excellence (rating system; Philippines)
- Blind Education and Rehabilitation Development Organization (Bangladesh)
- Biodiversity Environmental Resource Data System (Belize)
- Benevolent Community Education and Rural Development Society
- Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (EU)
- British Ever Ready Export Company (batteries)
- Benson Elliot Real Estate Partners
- Bayesian Error Reduction Factor
- Bio-Energy Research Group (Aston University; Birmingham, England, UK)
- Biomedical Engineering Research Group (various locations)
- Bucharest Equity Research Group
- Built Environment Research Group
- Burma Ethnic Research Group
- Bit Error Rate - High (Telabs)
- Board of Engineers for Rivers & Harbors
- Bureau des Emplois et des Ressources Humaines du Rectorat (French: Rectory Employment and Human Resources Office)
- Biomolecular Engineering Research Institute (Japan)
- Bog Ecosystem Research Initiative (EU)