Using county-level microdata provided by the US Centers for Disease Control Behavior Risk Factor Surveillance Systems for 2004 through 2008, they investigated spatial correlations for specific years.
What does BRFFS stand for?
BRFFS stands for Behavior Risk Factor Surveillance System (US CDC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Broadcast Film Critics
- Blackburn Rovers Football Club Singapore Supporters Community
- Barren River Fire Department (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bismarck Rural Fire Department (Bismarck, ND)
- Blowing Rock Fire Department (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Boulder Rural Fire Department (Colorado)
- Blue Ridge Flower Essences
- Best Replacement Factor File
- Biological Research Faculty and Facility
- Border Rivers Food and Fibre (Australia)
- Black River Falls High School (Black River Falls, WI)
- Brewing Research Foundation International
- Budapesti Rendor-fokapitányság (Hungarian: Budapest Police Headquarters; Budapest, Hungary)
- Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd. (India)
- Brief Reasons for Living Inventory for Adolescents (Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology)
- Best Radio for Miles
- Blueberry River First Nations (Buick, British Columbia, Canada)
- Fireman, Boilermaker Striker (USN rating)
- Binary Revolution Font (gaming fonts)
- Bull Run Family Practice (Manassas, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDC used data collected during October 2009-February 2010 from two separate surveys: Behavior Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) and National 2009 H1N1 Flu Survey (NHFS).