NASDAQ:PQUE, TSE: PQU), announced today that its securities are again traded on The Nasdaq Stock Market effective the beginning of business, Thursday, December 23, 1999.
What does BOB stand for?
BOB stands for Beginning Of Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOB
We have 130 other meanings of BOB in our Acronym Attic
- Basketball Owl Band (Rice University)
- Battery Operated Boyfriend
- Battery Operated Buddy
- Battle of Britain (air battle between Allied and Axis powers over the English Channel in WWII)
- Battle of the Bands (Community Music Competitions)
- Bay of Biscay
- Bayerische Oberlandbahn (German: Bavarian Oberland Train; train system)
- Bear Order of Battle
- Beast of Burden
- Beatniks On Bongos
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC BB:OSGE) Thursday announced that its shares of common stock will begin trading on the American Stock Exchange under the symbol "OSE" at the beginning of business on Friday, Nov.