of Randburg concluded that the first stage project would produce 235,200 carats valued at US$94,000,000 and generate before tax cash flow of US$35,800,000 over 7.
What does BTCF stand for?
BTCF stands for Before Tax Cash Flow
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTCF
We have 1 other meaning of BTCF in our Acronym Attic
- British Touring Car Championship
- British Touring Car Club (UK)
- Bull Terrier Club of Central Arizona
- Bangladesh-Thai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Boston Terrier Club of Canada Rescue (dog rescue program)
- Beyond the Call of Duty (game)
- British Turkish Committee for Dialogue (UK; est. 2005)
- Bioterrorism Training and Curriculum Development Program (US DHHS)
- Before the Common Era (web discussion group)
- Bureau of Transport and Communication Economics (Australia)
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation (Great Barrington, MA)
- Bimmer Tuning Club Finland (BMW drivers' club; Finland)
- Bataan Tourism Council Foundation Inc.
- Brain Tumor Cooperative Group
- Boston Terrier Club of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Bachelor of Teaching and Learning
- Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Banque Togolaise pour le Commerce et l'Industrie (French: Togolese Bank for Trade and Industry)
- Batch Input (SAP)
- Beith Town Centre Initiative (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study which was independently prepared by Metallurgical Design and Management (Pty) Ltd of Randburg, concludes that the first stage project would produce 235,200 carats valued at US$94,000,000 and generate before tax cash flow of US$35,800,000 over 7.