What does PRE- stand for?
PRE- stands for Before (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 133 other meanings of PRE- in our Acronym Attic
- Process Risk Evaluation
- Procuradoria Regional Eleitoral (Portuguese: Regional Election Attorney; Brazil)
- Progesterone Response Element (biochemistry)
- Program Related Engineering
- Progressive Resistive Exercise
- Proportional Reduction in Error (statistics)
- Prostitution Research & Education
- Public Reported Escape (UK, gas industry)
- Pura Raza Española (Spanish: pure Spanish breed)
- Prepare Field Artillery Fire Order