USDA-ARS scientists have made key findings about the pathology of rhizomania, which is caused by beet necrotic yellow vein virus.
What does BNYVV stand for?
BNYVV stands for Beet Necrotic Yellow Vein Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Buffalo Niagara Youth Chorus (Orchard Park, NY)
- Bujinkan New York Dojo (Bronxville, NY)
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation (New York)
- Bank of New York Europe, Inc. (est. 1997)
- Black New Yorkers for Educational Excellence
- Braintree National Youth League (Massachusetts; baseball)
- ePresence (stock symbol; formerly known as Banyan)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- Bloomington Normal Youth Symphony (Normal, IL)
- Beet Necrotic Yellow Vein Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beet necrotic yellow vein virus (BNYVV) has been the top soilborne nemesis of sugar beets, shrinking their sucrose yields by up to 40 percent.
BNYYV cp (the coat protein of Beet Necrotic Yellow Vein Virus, with CaMV 35S promoter from the cauliflower mosaic virus) and 3'nos terminator (from soil bacterium A grobacterium tumefaciens).