The BBCT and Bees, Wasps and Ants Recording Society are asking people to inform them of sightings of the nation's newest bee - the Tree Bumblebee, which arrived in the UK in 2001 from France.
What does BWARS stand for?
BWARS stands for Bees, Wasps and Ants Recording Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BWARS in our Acronym Attic
- Balboa Warrior Athlete Program (therapeutic program)
- Beyond War And Peace (online community)
- Bristol Welfare Assurance Programme (Bristol, UK)
- Broadband Wireless Access Providers
- Burns Wean Assessment Program
- Business with A Purpose (religous ministry)
- Board of Water and Air Resources (North Carolina)
- Budget Workload Analysis & Report
- BCD (Buoyancy Control Device), Weights, Air, Releases, Final OK (pre-dive checklist)
- Big Walnut Augmentation/Rickenbacker Interceptor (Columbus, OH)
- Balancing Work and School
- Best-Worst Ant System (algorithm)
- biological weapons agent-sampling
- Birmingham and Warwickshire Archaeological Society (UK)
- Box Waste Assay System
- British West Africa Squadron
- Bruce White Assembly Services
- By Water and the Spirit (United Methodist Church)
- Balochistan Water and Sanitation Authority (Pakistan)
- Braille Writing Association of South Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Britain and the Netherlands are among the few places with long-term data on insect diversity, thanks to hobbyist groups that include Britain's Bees, Wasps and Ants Recording Society.