Walton said beer for breakfast is not that unusual and the Ale House will offer two drinks made especially for the solstice.
What does BFB stand for?
BFB stands for Beer for Breakfast
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFB
We have 41 other meanings of BFB in our Acronym Attic
- Bakery and Foodworkers' Amalgamated Union (Ireland)
- Belgische Federatie van Aannemers van Wegenwerken (Dutch: Belgian Federation of Road Works Contractors; Belgium)
- Buttress Fuller Alsop Williams (UK architects)
- Bakers Food & Allied Workers Union
- Bacterial Fruit Blotch (disease)
- Balanced Failure Biasing
- Barefoot Bay (Florida)
- BASF (Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik) Future Business (Germany)
- Battlefield Brothers (gaming community)
- Beads for Boobs (Mardi Gras)
- Bertrand, Foucher, Bélanger (religious supply company; Canada)
- Best Friend with Benefits
- Best Friend's Brother
- Big Fat Ballon
- Big Fat Bummer (Internet slang)
- Big Freakin' Baby (polite form)
- Bike Freaking Bike (polite form; slang for any large displacement motorcycle)
- Biker Friendly Bar
- Biofeedback (medical care)
- Blood for Blood (Band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She wrote: "Everyone's too nervous to eat, so it's beer for breakfast.
The band, called Seymour when they formed in 1988, began to fall apart as early as 1992 when they toured America and started drinking beer for breakfast.
`Lads, you have to get out, drink a beer for breakfast, and take the ugliest girl home from the party,' says Colin as Billy.
It was almost as good as bacon butties and beer for breakfast, the communion wafer and wine before the altar of national pride in the church of the sixth-day beer-belly.
There's simply no way that ancient Egyptian slaves who swilled beer for breakfast, lunch and dinner could have performed such a feat, Clemmons thought.
Beer for breakfast had topped up the high spirits of thousands of early-rising supporters who firmly believed that Sven's men could pull off a famous victory in the Shizuoka stadium.
Sharp, dry, fruity, refreshing - beer for breakfast anyone?