The National Beer Wholesalers Association, in coordination with the Beer Industry Electronic Commerce Coalition (BIECC), has released a study on the issue of global data synchronization (GDS) and the importance of data integrity in the three-tier system.
What does BIECC stand for?
BIECC stands for Beer Industry Electronic Commerce Coalition (Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Boundary Integral Equation/Method of Ordered Multiple Interactions (algorithm)
- British Institute in Eastern Africa
- Burrard Inlet Environmental Action Program
- Believe in Everything Because Everything's Reachable
- Bahrain International Exhibition Centre
- Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (Bangalore, India)
- Beijing International Exhibition Center (China)
- Beverage Industry Environment Council (Australia)
- Bronfman Israel Experience Centre (Montreal, Québec, Canada)
- Bureau for Investments and Economic Cycles (Warsaw, Poland)
- Burnett Inland Economic Development Organisation (Australia)
- British Institute of Electrical Engineers
- British Institute of Energy Economics
- Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (Oracle)
- Boyne Island Environmental Education Centre (Australia; curriculum-support facility)
- Banque Internationale d'information sur les Etat Francophones (French)
- Bureau d'Ingenierie de l'Education et de la Formation (French)
- Birmingham International Educational Film Festival
- Beijing International Education Institute
- Bengbu Integrated Environment Improvement Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elected to the NBWA's Beer Industry Electronic Commerce Coalition (BIECC), a ten member committee established to direct the beer industry's e-commerce initiatives, Wilson was one of two non-principle wholesaler representatives to sit on the committee and be in the unique position to evaluate all e-procurement solutions in the marketplace.