Wyse Technology, the global leader in cloud client computing, announced today that education customer Beech Grove City Schools will participate in a panel discussion at the CoSN (Consortium of School Networking) 2011 Annual Conference in New Orleans.
What does BGCS stand for?
BGCS stands for Beech Grove City Schools (Beech Grove, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BGCS
We have 5 other meanings of BGCS in our Acronym Attic
- Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma
- Bride and Groom Communication Online-Marriage Preparation (website)
- Background Color (HTML)
- Bear Growth Capital Partners (Bear Stearn's private equity fund)
- Bowling Green Cumberland Presbyterian (church)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Peninsula (Menlo, CA)
- Burner Gas Cock Position
- Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research
- Bee Gees Chain Reaction
- Barut-Girardello Coherent State
- Black German Cultural Society (est. 1999)
- Bowling Green City Schools (Ohio)
- Boys' and Girls' Clubs of Scotland (UK)
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Brooklyn Gallery of Coins and Stamps
- Bowling Green City School District (Bowling Green, OH)
- Bahamas General Certificate of Secondary Education
- Boys and Girls Clubs of San Francisco (California)
- Baptist General Convention of Texas
- Benign Giant Cell Tumor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beech Grove City Schools Case Study Features Wyse Cloud Client Computing as Key Component in Indiana District's Cloud Computing Strategy SAN JOSE, Calif.
Beech Grove City Schools was also further awarded as one of the top 5 finalists within their Education and Academia category due to their outstanding innovations within the information technology field.