Nick Vailas, founder of the Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center (BASC), and Mike Benton, owner of the Executive Health and Sports Center, have teamed up to transform the Executive into a state-of-the-art health and wellness facility staffed with professionals ranging from physicians, nurses, physical therapists, dietitians, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and more.
What does BASC stand for?
BASC stands for Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BASC
We have 49 other meanings of BASC in our Acronym Attic
- British Association of South Asian Studies
- Broadcast Advertising Standards Board of Finance (UK)
- Bulletin of the Astronomical Society of Brazil
- Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (UK)
- British Association of Symphonic Bands and Wind Ensembles
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (Melbourne University)
- Barrow Arctic Science Consortium
- Bay Area Showcase Chorus (Santa Clara, CA)
- Bay Area Single Christians
- Beekeepers Association of Southern California
- Behavior Assessment System for Children
- Bengali Association of Southern California
- Berkeley APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Study Center
- Berkeley Atmospheric Sciences Center
- Binary Asymmetric Channel
- Bluegrass Association of Southern California
- Board on Atmospheric Science and Climate
- Boonsboro Area Soccer Club
- British Association for Shooting and Conservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first new medical office building on South River Road in Bedford in front of the Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center is nearing completion and the developers have already been back to the Bedford Planning Board for approvals for another similar-sized building.