We didn't sign because Match is trying to force it (grading) down our throats, which is meant to be voluntary," said Peter Hamm, a director at the Bed and Breakfast Association of South Africa, which has more than 4,000 members.
What does BABASA stand for?
BABASA stands for Bed and Breakfast Association of South Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Biomass And Biofuels Association
- Birmingham Asian Business Association (Birmingham, UK)
- British African Business Association
- British Artist Blacksmiths Association
- Blacks Assisting Blacks Against AIDS
- Bath and Bradford Upon Avon Antiques Dealers' Association (UK)
- Build A Bridge and Get Over It
- Bruce A Brown Associates Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- B and B-Bar Experiment (particle physics experiment, Stanford University)
- Battalion Automated BAttle Simulation
- Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Back-Arc Basin Basalt (volcanic rock)
- Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board
- Big Apple Betta Breeders (New York and New Jersey)
- Bouw Advies Buro Bos (Dutch construction company)
- Building a Better Brattleboro (Brattleboro, VT)
- Big Apple Barbecue Block Party (New York City)
- Bar Association of Baltimore City (est. 1880; Baltimore, MD)
- Bay Area Bicycle Coalition
- Bay Area Bioscience Center (California)