If he had turned up at the birth, I would probably have clocked him with a bed pan.
What does BDPN stand for?
BDPN stands for Bed Pan
This definition appears very rarely
- Base Data Processing Installation
- Baseline Data Package Integration
- Bund Deutscher Pioniere E.v. (German Combat Engineer Association)
- Banks Under Special Surveillance (Indonesia)
- Bundesverband Der Privaten Krankenanstalten (German: Association of Private Hospitals)
- Bay Division Pipeline
- Bed Days/Patient Managed
- British Dental Practice Managers' Association (UK)
- Banque du Développement des Petites et Moyennes Entreprises (French: Development Bank for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises)
- Business Developpement PME (French)
- Biometric Device Protection Profile
- Birth Defects Prevalence Rate
- Brown and Dutch Public Relations, Inc. (Malibu, CA)
- Behavioral, Developmental and Protective Services (Iowa)
- Bolton Digital Photographic Society (UK)
- Boric Dilution Protection System
- Boundary Dam Power Station
- Business Development & Procurement Services (Dallas, TX)
- Binary Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Bidirectional Path Tracing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bed Pan Relay Not much elaboration needed-just get from point A to point B without spilling.
I also observed buzzers not being answered when a patient needed a bed pan, resulting in the patient soiling herself.
Barely able to raise his head, hooked up on a rehydration drip, he intermittently spat into a rusted bed pan and whispered thanks to the nurse who poured water over his head.
There's dark humour and real poignancy among the bed pans.
It can take seats up to 6in in depth and can also be used for carrying bed pans.
Used bed pans were stored in the same toilets and on one occasion I watched the floor of my wife's unit cleaned by a porter who pushed a wide brush down the centre of the room, failing to deviate between or under the beds.
For instance, bed pans, IV lines, feeds, routine medication rounds, routine observation rounds repetitive paperwork, etc.