Bishop,  and Rudi Varro  ( Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems, 2350 Qume Dr.
What does BDIS stand for?
BDIS stands for Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems (San Jose, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDIS
We have 4 other meanings of BDIS in our Acronym Attic
- Brain Development Imaging Lab (California; San Diego State University)
- British Defence Intelligence Liaison Staff
- Birth, Death and Innovation Model (molecular biology)
- Business Driven IT (Information Technology) Management
- Business-Driven Inormation Technology Management
- Berkshire Disability Information Network (UK)
- Bartle Doo in Polish
- Battlefield Development Implementation Plan
- Bundesverband Deutscher Internet-Portale (German: Federal Association of German Internet Portals; Hannover, Germany)
- Bus Direction
- Birth Defects Information System (Minnesota Department of Health; St. Paul, MN)
- Broadcast Disconnect (AT&T)
- Building Department Integrated Solutions (Hialeah, FL)
- Building Diversity in Science (Daly City, CA)
- Buoyancy Driven Instabilities in Single-Bubble Sonoluminescence
- Battelle Developmental Inventory Screening Test (pediatrics)
- Binocular Depth Inversion Test
- Bit Depth Increased Technology
- Biggest Douche in the Universe (South Park)
- Bundesverbandes Deutscher Inkasso Unternehmen (German: Federal Association of German Debt Collection Companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neff to the position of President of Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems (BDIS) effective January 1, 1995.
Deborah Neff, President of Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems headquartered in San Jose, Calif.
CONTACT: Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems Gloria Young, 408/954-2356
May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems (BDIS) has announced the appointment of Deborah J.
8, 1997--Becton Dickinson and Company of Franklin Lakes, New Jersey through its operating unit Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems (BDIS) of San Jose, and subsidiary PharMingen in San Diego, today announced that they have reached an agreement for a worldwide exclusive license to certain research and diagnostic reagents developed at LeukoSite Inc.
Leon Terstappen, MD, PhD is an associate scientific director at Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems and is responsible for BDIS' laboratories for experimental hematology, molecular genetics, genetic disease, and new product development.
formerly Miles Pharmaceuticals), Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems, Biocine, Biogen, Inc.