KNEXUS is one of the first research efforts funded through the Bechtel Initiative for Global Growth and Change, created in 1998 by the Bechtel Foundation to examine the interactive effects of worldwide political, economic, social and technological changes.
What does BIGGC stand for?
BIGGC stands for Bechtel Initiative for Global Growth and Change (Program on Energy and Sustainable Development; Stanford University; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BIGGC in our Acronym Attic
- Brief Intensive Group Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Bahrain International Golf Course Company
- Biomass Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle
- Built-in Garage Door Opener
- Building in Good Faith
- Believe in God for All Comes Eventually
- Breitbandiges Integriertes Glasfaser-Fernmelde-Ortsnetz
- Beer Is Good for You (website)
- Building Institutions for Good Governance (USAID)
- British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association
- British Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research (Samford University, Birmingham, AL; overseas study program)
- Biosafety Institute for Genetically Modified Agricultural Products
- [not an acronym] Top Secret (WWII code word)
- Bougainville, Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Okinawa, Tarawa (US Marine Corps; WWII campaigns)
- Boating Infrastructure Grant Program (US FWS)
- Bulldog Investors General Partnership
- Biguanides and the Prevention of the Risk of Obesity (scientific trial)
- Biomedical Imaging Group Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- British Isles Genealogical Register
- British Isles Genealogical Research Association (San Diego, CA)