Hole D-5W1 is a wedged offset from D-5 drilled by the Beaver Bay Joint Venture in 2001.
What does BBJV stand for?
BBJV stands for Beaver Bay Joint Venture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBJV
- Braithwaite, Burn & Jessop Construction Company (India)
- Bridge Bank of Japan
- Budapest Business Journal (Hungary)
- Bursa Berjangka Jakarta (Indonesian airport)
- Business Basic for Java (BASIS)
- Businesspersons Between Jobs (support group)
- Building Better Job Aids
- Brookline-Brighton Jewish Community Fund (Brookline and Brighton, MA)
- Big Bend Jobs and Education Council, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Bear Branch Junior High (Magnolia, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Maturi target is part of a package of 5,339 acres of mineral rights recently acquired by Franconia from the Beaver Bay Joint Venture who acquired it from American Copper & Nickel Company, Inc.
FRANCONIA MINERALS CORPORATION (TSX VENTURE:FRA)(OFEX:FRA) and its joint venture partner, the Beaver Bay Joint Venture ("BBJV"), announce that BBJV, on behalf of the Birch Lake Project, has acquired from American Copper & Nickel Company, Inc.
Situated in Minnesota, this project is a partnership with Beaver Bay Joint Ventures and a full resource estimate is expected to be announced later this year.