GWYNETH Paltrow is without doubt a very good looking woman, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
What does BIITEOTB stand for?
BIITEOTB stands for Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beholder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Bermuda International Insurance Services Limited
- Bangladesh Institute of International and Strategic Studies
- Bangladesh Institute of Islamic Thought
- Barani Institute of Information Technology (Pakistan)
- Blood Incubation Infectivity Testing
- Business India Information Technology (media)
- Business Information Integration Technology (USACE)
- Business Innovation by Information Technology (Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship)
- Bola Ige Information Technology Center (Nigeria)
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education (Australia)
- But I Intend to Read It Later
- Believing in June (band)
- Benchmarking: An International Journal (Emerald Group Publishing)
- BioLine Innovations Jerusalem (drug development; Israel)
- Biotherapy Institute of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Bureau d'Information Jeunesse (French)
- Business Insight Japan (magazine)
- Business Integration Journal (Thomas Communications Inc.)
- Boulder Improv Jam Association (Colorado; dancing)
- Bainbridge Island Japanese American Community (Bainbridge Island, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another man's meat is another man's poison so I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Also, it's OK to say that they "notice and appreciate beauty", but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and no sight that I can think of is ever going to be enhanced by the inclusion of a cartload of dumped, disposable nappies, or other house-hold waste.
No, I shall accept that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and curl up with the TV and enjoy another Mel Gibson movie.
``They're not cute and cuddly like pandas, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder,'' he said.
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there's a certain type of beauty for modeling.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and each year more than 297 million Yellow Pages references prove that Americans haven't stopped searching for it.
I've got a face that makes children cry but, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and I think you'll love me, too.