There was not a single shop or restaurant where I was not engaged in conversation by the staff, who inquired about where I was visiting from, what events I saw and how I was enjoying beautiful British Columbia.
What does BBC stand for?
BBC stands for Beautiful British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBC
We have 629 other meanings of BBC in our Acronym Attic
- Base-Band Cabinet
- Baseball Card
- Baseline Business Case
- Basic Building Code (various locations)
- Basic Business Concepts
- Basketball Club
- Bass Boat Central
- Batangas Breeders Club (Philippines)
- Bâtiment de Basse Consommation (French: Low Consumption Building; energy efficiency)
- Beam-To-Beam Correlation
- Beaverton Bicycle Club (Oregon)
- Bedrock Bioremediation Center
- Beer Bottle Currency (Cameroon)
- Before Business Clearance (NASA)
- Behavior-Based Control (robotics)
- Beit Bridge Complex (geology)
- Belfast Boat Club (Ireland)
- Belgian Business Club (various locations)
- Bellflower Brethren Church (Bellflower, CA)
- Belper Baptist Church (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I will be reminded of the PosseÕs debut in beautiful British Columbia, where, despite multiple reminders there is no fair catch in Canadian-style football, Tamarick Vanover signaled for one anyway, and then trotted off the field oblivious of both the rules and that the B.
I live in Calgary, Alberta, but was born in the west coast province of beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
The only redeeming feature of the film is the fantastic Canadian scenery, filmed in beautiful British Columbia, a huge expanse of mountains and forest.
In a beautiful British Columbia valley, beyond the end of the road, O'Brien produces such a sanctuary.
Beautiful British Columbia kept its ugly secret for far too long.