April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Beaulieu Vineyard (BV), the great American winery in the heart of Napa Valley, has recognized eight volunteers across the U.
What does BV stand for?
BV stands for Beaulieu Vineyard (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BV
We have 24 other meanings of BV in our Acronym Attic
- Basketball Union of Zimbabwe
- Bushehr, Iran - Bushehr (Airport Code)
- Business Utility Zone
- Buitenlandse Zaken (Dutch: Foreign Affairs)
- Back View
- Backing Vocals
- Bacterial Vaginosis (medical)
- Bad Vibe
- Baja Verapaz (Guatemala; territorial division)
- Battlefield Visualization
- Bekende Vlaming (Dutch, Flemish)
- Benevento (Italian Commune)
- Bereits Vorgelegt (German, legal)
- Beroepsvereniging (Dutch: Professional Association)
- Besloten Vennootschap (Dutch: Limited Company)
- Best Value
- Beta Version
- Betriebskostenverordnung (German)
- Bewakingsvaartuig (Dutch: Surveillance Vessel)
- Bijvoorbeeld (Dutch: For Example)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New upscale reserve reds from Beaulieu Vineyard (BV) are two proprietary 2003s, the Dulcet ($40), a blend of cabernet sauvignon and syrah, and Tapestry ($50), a blend of cabernet sauvignon, petit verdot, merlot and cabernet franc.
DC&E also produces and markets Beaulieu Vineyard, Sterling Vintner's Collection, the wines of the Chalone Wine Group, Solaris and Blossom Hill, as well as the French wines of Barton & Guestier.
Beaulieu Vineyard (BV) Expands "Give & Give Back" program and Launches a Search for American Hometown Hunger Heroes NAPA, Calif.
WINE WINNERS Beaulieu Vineyard (BV), one of Napa Valley's California stalwarts, has captured the Los Angeles County Fair Best of Competition award for the second year in a row.
Beaulieu Vineyard (BV), historic Napa vintner and wine sponsor of the Las Vegas Centennial Celebration, received confirmation that the Las Vegas Toast of the Century by BV on December 31, 2005, broke the world record for "largest simultaneous toast in one venue.
Founded by French immigrant, Georges de Latour, Beaulieu Vineyard set early standards for excellence in premium winemaking that subsequent generations of vintners continue to maintain.
Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines produces and markets Beaulieu Vineyard, Sterling Vineyards, the wines of The Chalone Wine Group, Sterling Vintner's Collection, Solaris, Vinavera, Archetype and Blossom Hill, as well as the French wines of Barton & Guestier.