With medical licenses to practice in Pennsylvania and South Carolina, he has served as the Attending Physician in the Emergency Department at the Presbyterian/University of Pennsylvania Hospital, the Staff Internist at NavCare II, the Staff Physician at Primedical/Humana Corporation and the Family Medicine Clinic at the Beaufort Naval Hospital, and the Primary Care Provider at the Charleston Naval Hospital Primary Care Center and Trident Health System St.
What does BNH stand for?
BNH stands for Beaufort Naval Hospital (Beaufort, SC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BNH
We have 17 other meanings of BNH in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau National de Gestion des Risques et des Catastrophes (French: National Bureau of Risk and Disaster Management; Madagascar)
- Ballard Natural Gas Service (Seattle, WA)
- Big Nosed Golf Society (UK)
- Bomb-Navigation Guidance System
- Bloomington/Normal Girls Softball Association (Illinois)
- British Nuclear Group Sellafield Limited (UK)
- British Nuclear Group Sellafield Ltd. (UK)
- Bahrain National Holding (insurance company)
- Banco Nacional de Habitação (Brazil; National Bank of Habitation Brazilian)
- Bauer Nike Hockey
- Bibliothèque Numérique pour le Handicap (French: Digital Library for Disabled Persons)
- Bouclier National de l'Habitat (French pest control company)
- Brand New Heavies (UK band)
- Bretagne Nettoyage Habitat (French cleaning company)
- Business New Haven (journal; New Haven, CT)
- Badlands Natural History Association (South Dakota)
- Board of Nursing Home Administrators (est. 1972; Mississippi)
- Brighton Natural Health Centre (UK)
- Brockton Neighborhood Health Center (Brockton, MA)
- Blount Nurses for Health Education (Maryville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of the program, Parris Island - the Marine Corps Air Station in Beaufort, South Carolina - and the Beaufort Naval Hospital were able to reduce inventory by over 50%, lower supply procedure costs, and improve on-time delivery rates in all locations.