Beating the Blues is Ultrasis's flagship product for anxiety and depression.
What does BTB stand for?
BTB stands for Beating the Blues (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTB
We have 96 other meanings of BTB in our Acronym Attic
- Bad Taste Bear(s)
- Bad'in Town Bezak (French badminton club)
- Badischer Turner Bund (German: Baden Gymnastics Federation; Baden, Germany)
- Ban the Bag (plastic bag ban advocacy)
- Banca di Trento E Bolzano (Italian bank)
- Banco Toyota do Brasil (Brazilian bank)
- Base-to-Base (gaming)
- Basic Test Battery
- Bay to Breakers (annual footrace; San Francisco, CA)
- Be the Beast
- Been There Bro
- Before the Bang (period just before the Big Bang)
- Belgische Transportarbeiders Bond
- Believed-to-Be (US DoD)
- Belize Tourism Board
- Below the Belt
- Benoît Tapis Brosse (French carpet supplier)
- Better Than Beer
- Between the Buttons (Rolling Stones album)
- Beyond the Barre (est. 1999; Canada; dance studio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After beating the Blues at The Sportsground earlier this season, they were unlucky not to leave the RDS with a win a fortnight ago.
Aston Villa's euphoria after beating the Blues last weekend was short-lived.