LONDON -- Bear Stearns International Limited today announced the appointments of Stephen Haskin and Steve Williams to co-head the firm's expanding European commercial real estate lending business.
What does BSJL stand for?
BSJL stands for Bear Stearns (Japan) Ltd
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bureau des Services à la Jeunesse (French: Youth Services Bureau; Canada)
- Bureau of Standards Jamaica
- Bangladesh Sports Journalists Association
- British Schools' Judo Association (martial arts; UK)
- British Showjumping Association
- Berkeley-Stanford Joint Colloquium (statistics; California)
- Beth Samuel Jewish Center (Ambridge, PA)
- Boise Saddle and Jump Club (Eagle, ID)
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (Indonesia)
- Boiling Springs Junior High (Inman, SC)
- Brandeis Students for Justice in Palestine (Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Brockhuis Schnell Jurczak Prusak (law firm; Warsaw, Poland)
- Ballet San Jose Silicon Valley (California)
- Britney Spears Justin Timberlake
- Back Stage Krew (band)
- Baptist Seminary of Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
- Basking Shark (FAO fish species code)
- Biskra, Algeria - Biskra (Airport Code)
- Brass Surround Kit (fireplace accessory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reporting directly to Michel Peretie, Chief Executive Officer of Bear Stearns in Europe, Mr.
TT) today announced that Bear Stearns plans to enhance its global futures electronic trading infrastructure to provide customers with faster execution and increased reliability through TT's hosting solution, TTNET(TM).
Commenting on the hire, Steven Dantus, senior managing director and head of Bear Stearns Private Client Services, said, "We are pleased that Brad and Jim, two longtime central Ohio residents, have decided to join us and take on this important role of representing Bear Stearns in Columbus.
and RiskMetrics Group announced today they have entered into an agreement to offer RiskMetrics Group's WealthBench(TM) technology platform to independent investment advisors and family offices via the Bear Stearns WealthSET(SM) wealth management solution.
NEW YORK -- Bear Stearns Asset Management today announced that it has earned approval from California Public Employees' Retirement Systems (CalPERS) for entry in the "spring-fed pool of advisors" in the anticipated Manager Development Program II (MDP II).
announced today that Stephen White has joined Global Clearing Services as a senior managing director and will act as a senior sales person of the Bear Stearns Prime Brokerage Team in London.
Commenting on the relationship, Ron Suber, Bear Stearns senior managing director and manager of Global Clearing Sales, said, "As one of the leading prime brokers on Wall Street, we are committed to providing our clients with the most effective combination of technology and service.