BUCKLING OF BEAMS ON ELASTIC FOUNDATION The governing equation for buckling and vibrations of an axially compressed beam on elastic foundation is [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII].
What does BOEF stand for?
BOEF stands for Beams On Elastic Foundation (mathematical model)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bank of England Base Rate (mortgage rate)
- Blood Outgrowth Endothelial Cell
- Bogong Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
- Bovine Oviduct Epithelial Cell (reproduction)
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Barrels of Oil Equivalent per Day
- Book of Exalted Deeds (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
- Book and Electronic Document Engineering (Netherlands)
- Bank One Education Finance Corporation (student loan program)
- Board of Examination for Graduate Studies (University of Hong Kong; Hong Kong)
- Benchmark of Organizational Emotional Intelligence
- Boat Owners Exchange International (Hot Springs Village, AR)
- Biological Occupational Exposure Limits
- Book of Eldritch Might (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)
- Brotherhood of Engine Mechanics (Yahoo group)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (X-men)
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (US DOI)
- Bootstrapping Ontology Evolution with Multimedia Information Extraction (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melnikov explains the mathematics behind the influence function methods (including an introduction to Fourier series), Green's functions, including construction based on defining properties, symmetry of the function, alternate construction of Green's functions and boundary-contact value problems, Kirchoff beam problems, including the bending of beams of uniform rigidity and beams on elastic foundations, other beam problems, including Euler buckling problems, and bending of plates and shells.