[FIGURE 4 OMITTED] [FIGURE 5 OMITTED] [FIGURE 6 OMITTED] [FIGURE 7 OMITTED] [FIGURE 8 OMITTED] [FIGURE 9 OMITTED] [FIGURE 10 OMITTED] Conclusion: We have designed 4 channel CWDM demultiplexers based on coupled mode theory and beam propagation method as the simulation tool.
What does BPM stand for?
BPM stands for Beam Propagation Method
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPM
We have 185 other meanings of BPM in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Perinatal Matrices
- Basic Pleasure Model (band)
- Bataafse Petroleum Maatschappij (Dutch)
- Batch Process Monitor
- Batch Processing Monitor
- Bathy-Photometer (oceanography)
- Battement par Minute (French: Beats per Minute)
- Battery Pack Monitor
- Beam Position Monitor
- Beam Positron Monitoring (imaging)
- Beats Per Minute (heart or music)
- Belasting van Personenautos en Motorrijwielen (Dutch automobile tax)
- Benefit Policy Manual (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Best Practicable Means
- Best Practice Management (various organizations)
- Best Practice Methodology
- Best Practice Model
- Bi-Phase Modulator
- Biens Publics Mondiaux (French: Global Public Goods)
- Bill Payment Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among them are full-vectoral beam propagation methods, a finite-volume time-domain method, and the numerical analysis of linear and nonlinear devices based on photonic crystals.
Key Topics Covered: 1 Introduction 2 Full-vectorial Beam Propagation Method 3 Assessment of Full-Vectorial Beam Propagation Method 4 Bidirectional Beam Propagation Method 5 Complex-Envelope Alternating-Direction-Implicit Finite Difference Time Domain Method with Assessment 6 Finite Volume time Domain (FVTD) Method 7 Numerical Analysis of Linear and Nonlinear PhC Based Devices 8 Multiresolution Time Domain 9 MRTD Analysis of PhC-Devices 10 MRTD Analysis of SHG PhC-Devices 11 Dispersive Nonlinear MRTD for SHG Applications For more information visit http://www.