What does BIADS stand for?
BIADS stands for Beam Injection Assessment of Defects in Semiconductors (international workshop)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Building Industry Association of Central California (trade association)
- Building Industry Association of Clark County (Springfield, OH)
- Buros Institute for Assessment Consultation and Outreach (Lincoln, NE)
- Broadband Indigenous Alert Communication Signaling
- Beijing Institute of Architectural Design (est. 1949; Beijing, China)
- Bioinformatics and Assay Development (Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Birmingham Institute of Art and Design
- Blind Insertion Airway Device
- Brain Injury Association of Delaware
- Business and Industrial Assistance Division (University of Michigan)
- Ballarat Institute of Advanced Education (Australia)
- British Institute of Adult Education
- Bureau of Islamic and Arabic Education (est. 1999)
- Bainbridge Island Arts Education Community Consortium
- Back In A Few
- Back In A Flash
- BatteriesInAFlash.com, Inc.
- Beirut International Awards Festivals (Lebanon)
- Bio-Indicateurs Actuels et Fossiles (French: Recent and Fossil Bio-Indicators)
- Brain Injury Association of Florida