Burch served as the Executive Vice President, Secretary and Chief Financial Officer for Beach First National Bancshares, Inc.
What does BFNB stand for?
BFNB stands for Beach First National Bancshares
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BFNB in our Acronym Attic
- Browns Ferry Nuclear
- Brutto für Netto (German: Gross for Net)
- Buenafuente (Spanish TV program)
- Buffalo Free-Net (New York)
- Bumflip Nowhere (polite form)
- Bumpfire.Net (discussion forum)
- Bundesamt für Naturschutz (German)
- Bye for Now
- Node B Frame Number (counter; 3GPP specification)
- Bachelor of First Nations and Aboriginal Counselling (Brandon University, Canada)
- Benign Familial Neonatal Convulsions
- Buffalo Federation of Neighborhood Centers (Buffalo, NY)
- Benign Familial Neonatal Convulsions Type 2
- Basic Food Nutrition Education Program (Washington)
- Benign Familial Neonatal Infantile Seizures
- Black Financial News Network
- Barfin Flounder Nervous Necrosis Virus
- Browns Ferry Nuclear Power
- Browns Ferry Nuclear Power Plant
- Benign Familial Neonatal Seizures (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 19, 2003 Beach First National Bancshares, Inc.
In the news release, Beach First Continues Record Performance in Third Quarter, issued earlier today by Beach First National Bancshares, Inc.