After the first surgery, I did an extensive Web search and found that there were only two certified hand specialists in the area; I was pleased to learn that this specialized therapy was offered at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital in Ware.
What does BMLH stand for?
BMLH stands for Baystate Mary Lane Hospital (Ware, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bulletin of the Medical Library Association
- Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society
- Big Mouth Little Brain
- Bulk Mixed Leukocyte Cultures
- Binaural Masking Level Difference (psychology)
- British Manual Lymph Drainage Association (Sutton, United Kingdom)
- Business Management Law & Finance (Gulf University; Bahrain)
- Be My Little Girl (mnemonic for US military general ranks: Brigadier General, Major General, Lieutenant General, General)
- Berlin Medical LifeGuard
- Bestial Metal Legion Germany
- Big Mogambo Lesson in Economics
- Basement Membrane-Like Layer
- Basement Membrane-Like Material
- Black Men Latino Men Health Crisis, Inc. (Rochester, NY)
- Berkeley Mathematical Lecture Notes
- Bayerischen Musiker Lexikon Online (Bavaria, Germany culture online)
- Berne-Munich Lifestyle Panel (Switzerland and Germany)
- Brazilian Mariculture Linkage Program
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Blue Mountain Lotus Society (Harrisburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the newly created position, Benjamin will provide strategic oversight of quality management programs at Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital, Baystate Medical Practices, and the Baystate Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice.
This New Year instead of making diet and weight loss resolutions, try to focus on improving your health by making changes in your goals," said Alicia Walter, registered dietitian and nutrition educator at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital.
Desabre and Officer Berg were treated and released from Baystate Mary Lane Hospital in Ware.
Jaeggi) Mundell, 77, of Brookfield, passed away peacefully on December 7, 2012 at Baystate Mary Lane hospital in Ware, MA.
In lieu of floral offerings, please make memorial donations to the Baystate Regional Cancer Program at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital, 85 South St.
WARE - The mission of the Baystate Mary Lane Hospital Emergency Department is to provide exceptional timely care.
WARE - The Baystate Regional Cancer Program at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital has expanded and relocated its outpatient care and infusion services.