Nurses at Baystate Franklin Medical Center in Greenfield walked off the job for one day in October.
What does BFMC stand for?
BFMC stands for Baystate Franklin Medical Center (Greenfield, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFMC
We have 7 other meanings of BFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Force Maintenance Activity
- Battlefield Functional Mission Area
- Burton Financial Management Associates (Illinois)
- Business Forms Management Association
- Business/Financial Management Analyst
- Brackley Freestyle Martial Arts Academy (UK)
- Battlefield Functional Mission Area Modernization Plan
- Bakersfield Family Medical Center (Bakersfield, CA)
- Barbie Fashion Model Collection (Mattel, Inc.)
- Barrie Free Methodist Church (Ontario, Canada)
- Bert Fish Medical Center (New Smyrna Beach, FL)
- Boozefighters Motorcycle Club (est. 1946)
- Base Flight Management Data System
- Battle for Middle-Earth (game)
- Battle for Middle Earth 2 (game)
- Bankers Financial Mortgage Group
- Ben Franklin Mob Hash House Harriers
- Bahamas Faith Ministries International (Nassau, Bahamas)
- Brute Force and Massive Ignorance
- Big Front Mount Intercooler (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greenfield, MA What: Registered nurses from Baystate Franklin Medical Center (BFMC), along with other community leaders and advocates will be hosting a Community Forum on the Future of Baystate Franklin Medical Center on March 6 to allow residents of Franklin County to share their concerns and discuss actions community members can take to ensure the continuation of BFMC as a full-service community hospital, providing a full range of services close to home.
Baystate Franklin Medical Center in Greenfield, Mass.
WHERE: Nurses will gather outside Baystate Franklin Medical Center to conduct strike picketing at 164 High Street in Greenfield, MA WHEN: At 7 a.
The nurses of Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Visiting Nurses Association and Hospice of Springfield have been unsuccessfully attempting to negotiate new contracts for up to two years.
Moore has served as chief executive of Kindred Hospital Park View in Springfield and vice president of hospital operations for Baystate Franklin Medical Center of Greenfield.
Protest Unfair Labor Practices and Mistreatment of Nurses as Baystate Franklin Medical Center Nurses Prepare to Strike on Friday, Oct.
Brier, 51, of Conway, died Monday, January 25 in Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Greenfield.