2003), The Performance of Bayesian Network Classifiers Constructed using Different Techniques, Proceedings of European Conference on Machine Learning, Workshop on Probabilistic Graphical Models for Classification, pp.
What does BNC stand for?
BNC stands for Bayesian Network Classifier (computer algorithms)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BNC
We have 117 other meanings of BNC in our Acronym Attic
- Banking Network Computer
- Bankruptcy Noticing Center
- Banque de Nouvelle Calédonie (French: Bank of New Caledonia; New Caledonia)
- Banque Nationale de Crédit (French)
- Banque Nationale du Canada (National Bank of Canada)
- Barrel Nut Connector (coaxial networking)
- Base Neutralizing Capacity
- Basic Number Concepts
- Basutoland National Council
- Bathymetric Navigation Chart
- Bayonet Connector
- Bayonet N-Type Compact
- Bayonet Naur Connector
- Bayonet Navy Connector
- Bayonet Neill-Concelman (connector named for its inventors)
- Bayonet Nut Connector
- Bayonet Nut Coupling
- Bear Naked Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Beartooth Nature Center (now Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary; Montana)
- Bechtel Nevada Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The simplest form of Bayesian network classifier is known as the naive, or simple, Bayes classifier (Domingos and Pazzani, 1997; Duda, Hart, and Stork, 2001; Friedman, Geiger, and Goldszmidt, 1997; Hand, 1992; Webb 1999).