Industry-leading Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program Supports Hemophilia Research and Clinical Training Programs WAYNE, N.
What does BHAP stand for?
BHAP stands for Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program (est. 2003; Bayer Healthcare; Berlin, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Big Hug And Kiss
- Barbara Houghton Associates Limited (legal and financial employment recruitment; UK)
- Bilateral Hypogastric Artery Ligation
- Bright Heritage Associates Limited (engineering; Hong Kong)
- Best Human Asset Management
- Buckskin Horse Association of Michigan
- Beacon Hill Asset Management Corporation (Boston)
- Black HIV/AIDS Network (UK)
- Building Highly Available Networks
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Ambulance and Paramedic Service (UK)
- Beds and Herts Ambulance and Paramedic Service (UK)
- Black Holes and Revelations (Muse album)
- Board of Historical and Architectural Review (various locations)
- Buy-and-Hold Abnormal Returns
- Baldwin Hills Amateur Radio Club (Los Angeles Area)
- Bahrain Historical and Archaeological Society (Jufair, Bahrain)
- Bambui Health and Aging Study (hypertension study; Brazil)
- Benton Harbor Area Schools (Michigan)
- Between Home and Serenity (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supporting research through the Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program, one of the largest and oldest programs of its kind in the industry.
Funding through the Industry-Leading Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program Supports Innovative Research and Educational Projects Worldwide BOSTON, July 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer HealthCare announced today that it awarded 20 individuals from nine countries funding totaling nearly $2.
Company Celebrates Five Years of Promoting Cutting-Edge Research and Education through the Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program BERKELEY, Calif.
Since 2002, the Bayer Hemophilia Awards program has provided approximately $6 million in grants to fund nearly 50 cutting-edge basic and clinical research projects and caregiver education programs.
Funding hemophilia research and education around the world through the Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program (BHAP).
Services such as the EZ-Log patient diary that offers a faster, more accurate way to record and transmit treatment information than traditional methods such as paper diaries --The Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program, the largest industry-funded research program of its kind "KogenateFS.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- At a special dinner program held in conjunction with the World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) Congress, Bayer Biological Products (BP) honored recipients of grants from the Bayer Hemophilia Awards Program (BHAP).