Project Start : Apr 06, 2005 Project End : Mar 31, 2014 Status : ongoing Location : Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand Scope of work : Bay of Bengal Large Marine Ecosystem The Project is implemented and executed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and based during its first year of implementation at the FAO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (FAO-RAP) in Bangkok, Thailand.
What does BOBLME stand for?
BOBLME stands for Bay of Bengal Large Marine Ecosystem (UN project)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch
- Brotherhood of Broken Hearts (band; Sweden)
- Barème Officiel Belge des Invalidités (French: Official Belgian Disabilities Scale)
- Break-Out/Break-In (Cisco)
- Bernard O' Brien Institute of Microsurgery (Australia)
- Business Objects SA
- Bank of Bhutan Limited (est. 1968)
- Best of British Luck
- Bharat Overseas Bank Ltd. (India)
- Bundesobligationen (German government bonds)
- British Oat and Barley Millers Association (UK)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- Blooms of Bressingham North America
- Billing On Behalf Of (Sprint)
- Bourgeoise Bohemian
- Burnt Out But Opulent (real estate)
- Branch on Burned-Out Indicator (computer code)
- Bourgeois Bohemians (Bobos in Paradise: the New Upper Class and How They Got There, Author: David Brooks)
- Bay of Bengal Program (UN)
- Bovine Odorant-Binding Protein