The company's flagship service, iSpeed, is marketed in the Bay area through leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs), including Bay Junction Technology, Concentric Network, DNAI, ISP Networks, LaunchNet, LanMinds, MasterLink, Reality Networks, SlipNet and Urjet.
What does BJT stand for?
BJT stands for Bay Junction Technology (San Jose, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BJT
We have 7 other meanings of BJT in our Acronym Attic
- British Joint Staff Mission
- British Journal of Sexual Medicine (UK)
- British Journal of Sports Medicine (UK)
- British Journal of School Nursing
- Beloit Janesville Symphony Orchestra (Beloit, WI)
- Billy Joel Submission Position (Pittsburgh, PA; Ultimate Frisbee team)
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- Brayfield Job Satisfaction Questionnaire (nursing)
- Barangay Justice Service System (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Bukit Jalil Sports School (Malaysia)
- Behineh Jouyan Tehran (Iranian computer company; est. 1984)
- Bilateral Juxtafoveal Telangiectasis
- Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Blue Jean Teddy
- Brandon-Jonathan Teresi (foundation eponym)
- Business Japanese Proficiency Test
- Business Jet Traveler (publication)
- Blue Jean Teddy Bear (children's clothing brand)
- Bone and Joint Tuberculosis
- Boulder Judo Training Center (Boulder, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bay Junction Technology, an Internet service provider in San Jose, is posting a link from Hong Kong onto a World Wide Web site.