Cunningham will manage the organization's efforts to enhance transportation mobility and ease traffic congestion in the region through implementation of its strategic Transportation Action Plan, the Bay Area Water Transit Initiative, and numerous related programmatic and policy initiatives.
What does BAWTI stand for?
BAWTI stands for Bay Area Water Transit Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Biological Agent Warning System
- British American West Society (UK)
- Bay Area Water Supply Conservation Agency (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Women's Sports Initiative (California)
- Black Association of the Wine and Spirit Industry
- Black Association of Women Step Out (UK)
- Bay Area Wilderness Training
- Building Augmented Wind Turbine
- British Association of Wholesale Tour Agents (UK)
- Bay Area World Trade Center
- Bay Area Water Users Association (California)
- Bay Area Wireless Users Group
- Black and White Warbler (bird species)
- Biological Assessment of Wetlands Workgroup
- Bankers' Acceptance (Canadian futures)
- Barnaul, Russia - Barnaul Airport (Airport Code)
- Baxter International Inc. (stock symbol; Deerfield, IL)
- BCL (B Cell Lymphoma)-Associated X
- BCL2-Associated X Protein
- Brooklyn Arts Exchange (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The four partners joined forces to provide state-of-the-art advice and consultation as the Bay Area Water Transit Initiative moves forward.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 9, 1999-- Leaders of the Bay Area Council and the Bay Area Economic Forum, the two organizations spearheading the Bay Area Water Transit Initiative, firmly rejected the conclusions of a study released by an environmental group that purports to show that the proposed high-speed water transit system for the Bay Area would cause significant additional air pollution.