Auxiliary - President; Lawrence Hall of Science - Advisory Council; Bay Area Tumor Institute - Board of Trustees; Oakland Festival of the Arts - President & Executive Director.
What does BATI stand for?
BATI stands for Bay Area Tumor Institute (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BATI
We have 4 other meanings of BATI in our Acronym Attic
- Bacterial Adhesion to Hydrocarbon (aka Bacterial Adherence to Hydrocarbon; microbiology)
- Bathing persons with Alzheimer’s disease aT Home Study (National Instutute on Aging clinical trial)
- Beast and the Harlot (song)
- Best Available True Heading
- Blowed All To Hell
- British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists (est. 1951; UK)
- Burnable Fuel Abatement Through Efficient Improvement and Nonfossil Fraction Increase
- Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society (Canada)
- Bachelor of Arts in Translation and Interpretation (various universities)
- Basant Agro Tech India (fertilizer manufacturer)
- Bee Alert Technology Inc.
- Behavior Analysis Training Institute (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Brain Actuated Technologies, Inc. (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Border Auto Theft Information Center (Arizona)
- Bushmaster Armored Turret, 2 Man
- Salon International du Bâtiment des Matériaux de construction et des Travaux Publics (French)
- British American Tobacco Japan Ltd.
- British Association for Teaching Japanese
- Brain-Associated Tyrosine Kinase (neurobiology)
- British-American Tobacco Korea
Samples in periodicals archive:
Well known in the San Francisco Bay Area, Stansbury was recently honored by the Bay Area Tumor Institute as "a living example.
He is currently a member of the Board of Managers of the International Federation of Health Funds, and serves on the boards of directors of a variety of organizations, including Blue Shield of California, the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, the California Chamber of Commerce, the Bay Area Tumor Institute, and the Bay Area Council.