I get calls every week from vendors trying to sell us something," said Gary Gee, chief of police for the [San Francisco] Bay Area Transit Authority.
What does BATA stand for?
BATA stands for Bay Area Transit Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BATA
We have 36 other meanings of BATA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Acquisition Team
- Business Administration Team (various organizations)
- Business Advisory Team (various organizations)
- Business Analyst Team (various organizations)
- Battlefield Deception
- HLA-B Associated Transcript 1 (human gene)
- Bush-Master Armored Turret, 2 Man
- HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigen)-B-Associated Transcript 3 (human gene)
- Backtracking Adaptive Threshold Accepting (vehicle routing)
- Battlefield Area Terrain Advisor
- British Air Transport Association (London, UK)
- British American Tobacco Australia
- Buy and Throw Away
- Boston Area Anticoagulation Trial for Atrial Fibrillation
- Badan Tenaga Nuklir Nasional (Indonesia's national nuclear agency)
- British Automobile Touring Association of Nova Scotia
- Bagong Alyansang Tagapagtaguyod ng Adhikaing Sambayanan (Philippines)
- British American Tobacco Australia Services, Ltd.
- Broadening Access to Agriculture Thrust (National Department of Agriculture strategy; South Africa)
- Back at the Barnyard (TV series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has announced that its Engineered Products group has signed new contracts to supply recycled composite railroad ties to the New York Transit Authority and San Francisco Bay Area Transit Authority.
Nasdaq:USPL), announced today that it's Engineered Products group has signed new contracts to supply Duraties(R), its recycled Composite railroad ties, to the New York Transit Authority and San Francisco Bay Area Transit Authority.