Intermediary organizations such as the Bay Area Social Services Consortium (BASSC) respond to the directive to bridge research and practice in social service delivery.
What does BASSC stand for?
BASSC stands for Bay Area Social Services Consortium (est. 1987; San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BASSC
We have 2 other meanings of BASSC in our Acronym Attic
- Brake Activated Suspension System (Yamaha motorcyles)
- British Alpine Ski School
- British Association of Sound Systems
- Broadband Array Spectrograph System
- Bulk Agent Stockpile Summary
- Business Administration Support Suite
- Business Applications Software Support
- Business Applications Support System (various organizations)
- British Airlines Stewards and Stewardesses Association (labor union)
- British Association of Settlements and Social Action Centres (UK)
- Belleville Area Special Services Cooperative (Belleville, IL, serving local school districts)
- British Academy of Stage and Screen Combat (London, England, UK)
- Buenos Aires Shared Support Center (Chevron Argentina)
- Basing and Ship Suitability Integration Center
- Bringing Awareness of Senior Safety Issues to the Community
- Branch and Save and Set Mode
- Branch Automated System of Scientific Medical Information
- British Association for Stop Smoking Practitioners
- Bashkir Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (now Bashkirstan)
- Beijing Association for Science and Technology (Beijing, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of these chapter report on studies undertaken in recent years under the auspices of the Bay Area Social Services Consortium (or BASSC) which is a coalition of California Bay Area county social services directors, foundation representatives and the deans and directors of Bay Area schools of social work.