If you're a developer in the San Francisco or Silicon Valley areas, a member of a User Group such as the San Francisco Agile User Group, the Bay Area Linux Users Group or Pacific IT Professionals, or if you're in San Francisco for the Intel Developer Forum, you are invited to attend the CSCI software and power management roundtable," said Goodman.
What does BALUG stand for?
BALUG stands for Bay Area Linux Users Group (California, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bad Aibling Lawn Tennis Association
- Allied Command Baltic Approaches
- Bureau of Aging and Long Term Care Resources (Wisconsin)
- Baltic Sea Experiment
- Baltic Computer Science
- Baltic Network
- Baltic Operations
- Baltic Naval Squadron (Naval force consisting of units from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- Birmingham Area Linux Users (Alabama)
- Bay Area Land Use Task Force (Bay City, Michigan)
- Outstanding Amount
- Aluminium Magnesium Boride (chemical compound)
- Bab Al Mandeb (Syria)
- Bachelor of Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Management (various schools)
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bacteriological Analytical Manual
- Badminton Association of Malaysia
Samples in periodicals archive:
He brings an impressive track record of Linux experience and accomplishments including founding Linuxcare and the Bay Area Linux Users Group.
Tyde is the CTO of the Free Standards Group (FSG), he brings an impressive track record of Linux experience and accomplishment to Specops Laboratories including founding Linuxcare and the Bay Area Linux Users Group.