He is on the board of directors of the Bay Area Defense Conversion Action Team (BADCAT), the sponsor of Industrial Ecosystem's technology demonstration at Pt.
What does BADCAT stand for?
BADCAT stands for Bay Area Defense Conversion Action Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services (Tennessee)
- Boaters Against Drunk Boating
- Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation
- Banque Africaine pour le Développement et le Commerce (French: African Bank for Development and Trade)
- Barbados Agricultural Development Corporation
- Bel Air Drama Company (Bel Air, MD)
- Belgian Administration for Development Cooperation
- Brisco Art and Design Communications
- British Academy of Dramatic Combat
- British Atmospheric Data Centre (NERC Centre for Atmospheric Science, UK)
- Basingstoke and Deane Canoe Club (UK)
- Best Available Demonstrated Control Technology
- Balance and Dizziness Disorder
- Battlefield Automated Data Distribution
- Battlefield Awareness and Data Dissemination
- Biannual Drydocking
- Bikers Against Drunk Drivers
- Bikers Against Dumbass Drivers
- Blind Adaptive Decorrelating Detector
- Boaters Against Drunk Driving, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demonstration is being sponsored by the Bay Area Defense Conversion Action Team (BADCAT), a public private partnership of the Bay Area Economic Forum (BAEF), the Bay Area Regional Technology Alliance (BARTA), the California Environmental Protection Agency (CAL EPA), Chevron Research and Technology Company, Engineering Field Activity West, Naval Facilities Engineering Command (EFA West), Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center (NFESC), San Francisco State University Center for Public Environmental Oversight (CPEO) and the U.
22, 1998--The Bay Area Defense Conversion Action Team (BADCAT) will host the first ever roundtable discussion on locating business incubators at Bay Area former military bases this Friday, September 25, 1998.