WITH THE: California Arts Council budget reduced drastically, four San Francisco Bay Area community foundations and three state and national foundations have banded together to create a $1 million fund benefiting a key player often excluded from philanthropic largesse--the individual artist.
What does BACF stand for?
BACF stands for Bay Area Community Foundation (Bay City, Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BACF
- British Airways Component Engineering
- Bulgarian Association of Consulting Engineers and Architects (Bulgaria)
- British Association for Central and Eastern Europe (UK)
- Bank of America Consumer Education Fund
- Banco Central do Brasil
- Bristol Area Community Enterprise Network (England, UK)
- Biological and Climatological Effects Research
- Billings Area Catholic Education Trust (Montana; financial support for Catholic schools; founded 1973)
- Bahamas Amateur Cycling Federation
- Bay Area Capital Funding, Inc. (San Carlos, CA)
- Biological Activated Carbon Filter (water treatment)
- Boycott Alcohol, until Cannabis Is Freed
- Brandon Area Community Foundation (Canada)
- Broken Arrow Community Foundation, Inc. (est. 1966; Broken Arrow, OK)
- Bacillus Firmus
- Bar Association for Commerce Finance and Industry (UK)
- British Association of Canned Food Importers (UK)
- Bay Area Coalition to Fight the Minutemen (San Francisco, CA)
- Bank Austria Creditanstalt Group
- Base Aérea de Campo Grande
Samples in periodicals archive:
California Giving, which manages the donor-advised funds, is the association of five San Francisco Bay Area community foundations, and was formed in 1998 to streamline and unify their strategic partnerships with financial institutions.
Gold Bank today announced that it has established a Heart of Gold Fund to be administered by the Tampa Bay Area Community Foundation.