Varian is a founding member of the Bay Area Bioscience Center and a former chairman of the Association of Bioscience Financial Officers International Conference.
What does BABC stand for?
BABC stands for Bay Area Bioscience Center (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BABC
We have 8 other meanings of BABC in our Acronym Attic
- Bed and Breakfast Association of South Africa
- Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Back-Arc Basin Basalt (volcanic rock)
- Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board
- Big Apple Betta Breeders (New York and New Jersey)
- Bouw Advies Buro Bos (Dutch construction company)
- Building a Better Brattleboro (Brattleboro, VT)
- Big Apple Barbecue Block Party (New York City)
- Bar Association of Baltimore City (est. 1880; Baltimore, MD)
- Bay Area Bicycle Coalition
- Bay Area Brazilian Club (est. 1968; San Francisco, CA)
- Bliss Alger Business College
- British-American Business Council
- Bay Area Breast Cancer Network (California)
- British American Business Council of New England (Boston, MA)
- British American Business Council Orange County
- Babylon 5 Communication System
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Bank Affiliated Broker Dealer
- Bordered Almost Block Diagonal (linear systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served as Chairman of the Board of Partners in School Innovation, a not-for-profit education reform organization, member and Chairman of the Board of the Bay Area Bioscience Center and as member of the Board of Directors of the San Mateo County Economic Development Authority.
SAMCEDA, the Bay Area Bioscience Center and Partners In School Innovation.
California Life Sciences Day at the State Capitol is co-sponsored by: the Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), American Electronics Association (AeA), Bay Area Bioscience Center (BayBio), BIOCOM, Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), California Healthcare Institute (CHI), Life Sciences Industry Council (LINC) Pasadena Entretec, Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group (SVMG), Southern California Biomedical Council (SCBC), and Technology Network (TechNet).
Business Editors/Health/Medical Writers BIOWIRE2K SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2004 Bay Area Bioscience Center -- Plan marks the first time four California regional Life Sciences clusters speak with one voice to call for an integrated discipline of public policy and private initiative to meet challenges and opportunities over the next ten years.
; the Bay Area Bioscience Center and the Partners in School Innovation.
About BayBio The mission and purpose of the Bay Area Bioscience Center (BayBio) is to strengthen Northern California's climate for bioscience research, development and commercialization through public policy, education and outreach.
He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of the Bay Area Bioscience Center and on the Advisory Council of the Bay Area Chapter of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE).