He is responsible for leading a team of 30 officer and enlisted instructors who teach, evaluate, and mentor students of the USAF Weapons School, producing graduates who are tactical experts in the art of integrated battlespace dominance across the air, land, sea, space, and cyber domains.
What does BSD stand for?
BSD stands for Battlespace Dominance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSD
We have 178 other meanings of BSD in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Science Department (various universities)
- Basic Skills Development (various locations)
- BASOPS Systems Division (Resource Management Directorate, Deputy Chief of Staff for Base Operations Support, Fort Monroe, VA (TRADOC)
- Battery Status Display
- Battle Simulation Division
- Battle Staff Directive (US Air Force)
- Battle Staff Director
- Battlefield Simulation Display
- Battlefield Situation Display
- Battlefield Synchronization Demonstration
- Bead Seat Diameter (tires/rims)
- Bed-Side Drainage (medical; gravity drainage of fluids to bag)
- Behavioral Sciences Division (various organizations)
- Belgian Shepherd Dog
- Bellevue School District (Bellevue, WA)
- Bellingham School District (Bellingham, WA)
- Benefit Services Division (various organizations)
- Berkeley Software Distribution (various UNIX flavors)
- Berkeley Standard Distribution (Unix)
- Bermuda Shorts Day (University of Calgary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 Contracts Directorate supports SPAWAR through the negotiation, execution, and administration of quality contracts and task orders in support of programs for military battlespace dominance.
The high-tech attack boat, with a crew of 134, sails into history as the first post-Cold War class of submarine designed for battlespace dominance against 21st century adversaries lurking in deep waters, near shore environments or on land.
Focused on engagements, UAs will be highly tailorable, full-spectrum, brigade-sized combined-arms units with organic capabilities that optimize strategic responsiveness and battlespace dominance.
[The] appropriate application of weather modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined.
Platform enablers are part of CECOM's mission to develop, and transition to the field, information technologies and integrated systems in order to secure battlespace dominance for America's warfighters.
Berezkin, deputy of Russia's Defense Ministry Center of Military-Technical Information Studies, which appears in the May-June issue, shows a fixation on battlespace dominance provided by the U-2,JSTARS, and Global Hawk systems.
The Virginia class is designed for battlespace dominance across a broad spectrum of regional and littoral missions as well as open-ocean, "blue water" missions.