What does BHT stand for?
BHT stands for Battlefield Health and Trauma (military medical supply contracting)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHT
We have 58 other meanings of BHT in our Acronym Attic
- Baptist Health Systems of South Florida (Miami, FL)
- Black Hills Stock Show Foundation
- Bottom Hole Static Temperature (cementing)
- Brighton Heart Support Trust (UK)
- Bureau of Highway Safety and Traffic Engineering (Pennsylvania)
- Black Hills State University (Spearfish, SD)
- Biometrics in Human Services User Group (Hartford, CT)
- Bollinger High-Speed Vessels
- Base of the Hydrate Stability Zone
- Badminton Horse Trials (UK)