Then comes the difficult question of battlefield damage assessment.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Battlefield Damage Assessment (less common)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Dramatic Art
- Backup Drive Amplifier
- Balanced Degree Allocation
- Ballet des Amériques (French: Ballet of the Americas)
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Bank Draft Authorization
- Barbados Draughts Association
- Base de Données Avancées (French: Advanced Database)
- Battle Damage Assessment
- Battle Dress Attire (Philippines)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Aerosol (aerosol treatment for chronic asthma)
- Bedienungsanleitung (German: User Manual)
- Before, During, After Operation Checks (US DoD)
- Belgian Driving Association
- Beneficiary Designation Account (inherited IRA account)
- Bensussen Deutsch Associates (German: Bensussen German Associates)
- Benzophenone Dicarboxylic Acid
- Bermuda Tracking Station (NASA STDN)
- Bermuda/Hamilton, Bermuda - Kindley Airfield/Civil Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Berufsverband Deutscher Anästhesisten eV
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shadow Tactical Unmanned Aircraft System by AAI Unmanned Aircraft Systems offers reconnaissance, surveillance, targeting and battlefield damage assessment.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear Half-Mast, DA Pam 750-8, The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS) Users Manual, shows examples of how to use DA Form 2404 for PMCS, quarterly inspections, annual services, battlefield damage assessment and repair and estimated cost of damage.
The IMS achieved autonomous detection and successful elimination of enemy vehicles, while Overwatch, Tactical Operations integrated software from FCS partners, provided awareness of enemy threats and battlefield damage assessment over the FCS network.
The AC-130 is a heavily armed aircraft with side-firing weapons that employs advanced sensors to identify targets, destroy them if necessary, and carry out battlefield damage assessments.
Sure, TM 9-2350-200-BD-2, Battlefield Damage Assessment and Repair for Tank, Combat, Full Tracked, M1, IPM1 and M1A1 (Feb 91), lists a task using the main gun to assist in the replacement of a cannon on a disabled tank.
The pre-programmed flight of the CL 289 reconnaissance drone provides precise situational awareness, targeting data and battlefield damage assessment (BDA) out to a range of 170 kilometers.
The first in a new generation of UAV systems, the TUAV will provide Army commanders with the capability to conduct reconnaissance, surveillance, and battlefield damage assessment.