Operational scenarios included battlefield air interdiction, close air support, deep air strikes, post strike battle damage assessment reporting, auto identification doctrine, air tasking order identification, correlation and association, and anti-air warfare.
What does BAI stand for?
BAI stands for Battlefield Air Interdiction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BAI
We have 137 other meanings of BAI in our Acronym Attic
- Balance after Insurance (healthcare)
- Bank Administration Institute
- Bank of America Investment Services, Inc.
- Bankers Association of Illinois
- Barcode Automation, inc.
- Barometric Altitude Indicator
- Basal Area Increment (trees)
- Baseband Audio Interface
- Basic Access Interface
- Battle Area Interdiction
- Bearing Altitude Indicator
- Beck Anxiety Inventory (Psychological Corporation)
- Beekeepers Association in Istog
- Bell Alliances International, Inc (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Berg Adventures International (Canada)
- Berman Associates Inc. (software/security consulting firm)
- Black Alcoholism and Addiction Institute
- Bland and Associates, Inc.
- Blue Anchor Inc.
- Board of Audit and Inspection (Republic of Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, battlefield air interdiction (BAI), a NATO term, was expanded to include follow-on forces attach (FOFA), the interdiction of enemy second-echelon ground forces moving toward, but not yet engaged with, friendly ground forces.
In addition, Crane recognizes, the Air Force was challenged by interservice rivalry with the Army and the misunderstanding of its role in battlefield air interdiction, and to a lesser degree by negative perceptions created by strategic bombing at the expense of close air support for the Army.