Cutscenes continue to break up playable levels: Weathertop, the Mines of Moria, the Battle of Helm's Deep and more.
What does BOHD stand for?
BOHD stands for Battle of Helm's Deep (game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Besluit Organisch Halogeengehalte Brandstoffen
- Best of Human BeatBox
- British Olympic Hockey Board
- Build On a Healthy Base
- Beverage of His/Her Choice
- Board of Harbor Commissioners (California)
- Boron Oxygen Hole Center
- Burlington Oldtimers Hockey Club (Canada)
- Basic Oral Health Care Package (World Health Organization)
- Board of Higher Education
- Baylor Oral Health Foundation (est. 1993; Texas)
- Best of the Herbal Forums
- Bend Over Here It Comes
- Bend Over, Here It Comes Again
- Bright Orient Holding Ltd. (China)
- Book of Hallowed Might (book)
- Badge of Honor Memorial Foundation
- bohemian (usually referring to fashion)
- Back Of Hand On Forehead
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lord of the Rings, The Battle of Helm's Deep (Lego) * 10.
Lego The Lord of the Rings 8; The Battle of Helm's Deep (pounds 99.
There are echoes of The Battle of Helm's Deep in The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers as the forces of darkness breach the school's walls with horrific intent.
Some even believed the Battle of Helm's Deep from the Lord of the Rings and the Battle of Endor from Return of the Jedi actually took place.
The first one you'll play will be that of Gandalf, starting with his arrival at The Battle of Helm's Deep.
We decided not to put the scene at the end of 'Two Towers' because it felt anticlimactic after the Battle of Helm's Deep.
One display concerns the semi-autonomous digital orcs and elves set to battle one another in computer-generated shots of the battle of Helm's Deep, and will explain why 50 of the CGI orcs decided to run away instead.