CAPTION(S): RELAXED Alan Pardew is looking forward to the battle for Europe
What does BFE stand for?
BFE stands for Battle for Europe (World War II game tournament)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFE
We have 50 other meanings of BFE in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Financial Data Services
- Bureau of Food and Drug Safety (Texas Department of Health)
- Beverly Farm Developmental Training Center
- Budgerigar Fledgling Disease Virus
- Bachelor of Forest Engineering
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- Base Filter Engine
- Base Flood Elevation
- Basic Fault Event
- Battle for Endor (Star Wars)
- Beam Forming Electrode
- Best Fit Ephemeris
- Best Friend Ever
- Beyond Freaking Egypt (polite form; very far away)
- Big Freaking Emergency (polite form)
- Big Freaking Empty (polite form)
- Big Freaking Explosion
- Bilan Formation-Emploi (French: Job Training Record)
- Biofeedback Foundation of Europe
- Black Forest Engineering, LLC (Colorado Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spearing not giving up battle for Europe CAPTION(S): Reds midfielder Jay Spearing
Byline: PAUL BUTTNER SPORTING Fingal boss Liam Buckley is braced for what he sees as a three-way battle for Europe with St Pat's and Sligo Rovers.
THE battle for Europe was finally joined last week.
g t y The midfielder could be forgiven for not caring about the battle for Europe, with his future employers a place above Saints in the table.
Being involved in the battle for Europe with two games to go is a tremendous achievement.
Look what a win can do - it has just pushed Newcastle to the fringes of the battle for Europe.
Peter Hain's battle for Europe appears to be a phoney war.