ring that can damage the weapon and hurt the battle sight zero.
What does BZO stand for?
BZO stands for Battle Sight Zero (military; rifle sight setting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BZO
We have 1 other meaning of BZO in our Acronym Attic
- Balanced Zen Line Stage (preamp)
- Belasting Zware Motorrijtuigen (Dutch: Heavy Motor Vehicle Tax)
- Burg Zweiffel Media Applications (Germany)
- Bagnan Railway Station (West Bengal, India)
- Balzan (postal locality, Malta)
- Band Zonder Naam (Dutch: Band Without a Name)
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (Bozeman, MT)
- Bozeman, MT, USA - Gallatin Field (Airport Code)
- Bulletin of Zoological Nomenclature (International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature; UK)
- Bulgarski Zemedelski Naroden Suyuz (Bulgarian Agrarian National Union; political party; Bulgaria)
- Bolzano, Italy (airport code)
- Bündnis Zukunft Österreich (Alliance for the Future of Austria)
- Bündnis Zukunft Österreich (German; Austrian political party)
- Bionicle Zone Power
- Bonded Zone Plus
- Bovine Zona Pellucida
- Bright Zinc Plate
- Buffer Zone Plan (US DHS)
- Brookfield Zoo Police Department (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another modification is the rear sight is like that of an AKM, but graduated from "P" (a battle sight zero, corresponding in this case to 50m) to 50, 75 and 100 meters.
The trajectory of modern small arms ammunition requires very little correction when using a battle sight zero of 250-300 meters.