The Joint Forces Command (JFCOM) in Norfolk, Virginia, is working with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and geographical combatant commanders to develop the "Joint Battle Management Command and Control (JBM[C.
What does BMC2 stand for?
BMC2 stands for Battle Management Command and Control (USAF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BMC2
- Business Clearance Memorandum (USACE)
- Business Machines Consultants, Inc. (Van Nuys, CA)
- Business Management Committee
- Business Market Combination
- Butler Machinery Company (est. 1955)
- Buzz Marketing and Consultants
- Chief Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
- bone mineral content corrected for bone width
- bone mineral content normalized for bone width
- Battle Management Command and Control
- Battle Management Command, Control and Communications
- Battle Management Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence
- Battle Management Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence
- Battle Management/Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Bafut Manjong Cultural Association (Cameroon)
- Bangladesh Money Chambers Association
- Barlow Moor Community Association (UK)
- Beach's Motorcycle Adventures (Grand Island, NY)
- Belgian Militaria Collectors Association
- Best Master Clock Algorithm (computer networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We will provide precision targeting against a wider range of targets by using networks of GMTI (ground moving target indication) radars, Battle Management Command and Control systems, and networks of SIGINT (signal intelligence) sensors, as well as EO (electro-optical) and IR (infrared) sensors.
After the interceptor was launched, the GMD Battle Management Command and Control (BMC2) system began generating targeting data from track reports received from ground-based radar.
Litton Data Systems designed and developed the THAAD Battle Management Command and Control hardware and software for the Demonstration/Validation system.